We will protect personal information by building a system for protecting personal information and thoroughly recognising the importance of protecting personal information and making efforts to protect it.
Article 1 Definition of Personal Information
1. "Personal information" refers to "personal information" defined in the Personal Information Protection Act, which is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and contact information and other descriptions that can identify a specific individual.
2. Of personal information, "history information and characteristic information" refers to anything other than the "personal information" specified above, and includes the services you have used, the products you have purchased, the history of pages and advertisements you have viewed, search keywords, It refers to the date and time of use, method of use, environment of use, zip code, gender, occupation, age, IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the terminal, etc.
Article 2 Acquisition method of personal information
1. In this service, when users register for use, we may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number. In addition, transaction records, including personal information of users, between users and business partners, etc. and payment information may be shared with our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, ad distribution destinations, etc.)
2. In this service, history information and characteristic information such as services and software used, products purchased, history of pages and advertisements viewed, search keywords, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment (when using through a mobile terminal, the terminal communication status, various setting information for use), IP address, cookie information, location information, terminal individual identification information etc. will be acquired when users browsing or using the service.
Article 3 Purpose of Acquiring and Using Personal Information
The purpose of acquiring and using personal information in this service is as follows.
1. The purpose of displaying information about registered information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, used services and purchased products, and their prices in order to allow users to view and modify their own registered information and usage status.
2. Purpose of using contact information such as name, address, and e-mail address to notify customers, send products, and contact customers as necessary.
3. Purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, arrival result of certified mail, etc. for identity verification.
4. Purpose of using information related to payment such as product name and quantity purchased, service type, period, number of times used, billing amount, name, address, bank account number, credit card number, etc. for billing of product price.
5. Purpose of using in order to make it easier to enter data, display the registered information on the input screen, or transfer it to other services (including those provided by partners) based on the customer's instructions.
7. Purpose of using necessary information such as the content of inquiries and billing information, customer service usage status, contact information, etc. for providing services to customers, in order to respond to inquiries from customers,
8. Purposes of using incidental to the above.
Article 4 Management of personal information
We will maintain a security system, develop a management system, and thoroughly train employees to take appropriate measures, implement safety measures, and strictly manage personal information in order to keep customer's personal information accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent unauthorised access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information.
Article 5 Disclosure of Personal Information
1. If the customer himself/herself requests disclosure of personal information, we will disclose it only to the customer without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it. And if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay.
・In the case there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the customer or a third party.
・In the case there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business.
・Other cases that violate laws and ordinances
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed.
Article 6 Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
1. We will properly manage personal information entrusted to us by our customers and will not provide it to a third party without the prior consent of the customer, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply to cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
a. In the case it is required by law.
b. In the case it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
c. In the case it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
d. In the case it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the execution of the affairs.
e. In the case the following matters are notified or announced in advance ・The purpose of use includes provision to a third party ・Items of data provided to a third party
・Means or method of provision to a third party ・Stop providing personal information to a third party at the request of the person
2. The following areas listed in the preceding paragraph shall not apply to third parties.
a. In the case of entrusting all or part of personal information to the extent necessary for this service to achieve the purpose of use.
b. In the case personal information is provided due to business succession, merger or other reasons.
c. In the case personal information is jointly used with a specific person, to that effect, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint users, the purpose of use of the users, and in the case the name of the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information is notified to the person in advance or put in a state where the person can easily know it.
Article 7 Safety Measures for Personal Information
In this service, we take thorough security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
We will always collect information on the protection of personal information and strive to implement the latest security measures.
Article 8 Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
1. Customers can request correction or deletion of personal information according to the procedure specified by this service if the customer’s own personal information held by this service is incorrect information.
2. If we receives a request from the customer as described in the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the customer.
Article 9 Suspension of personal information use
When the customer requests suspension of use or erasure (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use") for the reason that the personal information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or that it has been acquired illegally, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the results, we will suspend the use of personal information and notify the customer to that effect. However, if there is a large amount of cost to stop using personal information or if it is difficult to stop using, we will take alternative measures.
1. In this service, we will comply with Japanese laws and regulations and other norms that apply to the personal information we hold.
Article 11 chief privacy officer
Tetsuya Okabe neve Co., Ltd
Article 12 Enquiry
neve Co., Ltd
Address: 1057-16 Karuizawa, Karuizawa-cho Kitasaku-gun, Nagano Prefecture, Japan 〒389-0102